C3 Building Solutions • July 2021
by Jessica McCollough
CALLING ALL LEGO BUILDERS!
C3Building Solutions is thrilled to announce we are one of the sponsors for this year’s GHBA Lego Contest! This is a fun activity for all ages!
To enter, visit GHBA Lego Contest Entry page
From the website:
Looking for something fun to do this summer? The GHBA is challenging all LEGO builders ages 3-100 to show off your master home-building skills.
Competition winners will receive a $25 gift card to Amazon.
How does it work?
- Pull out that tub of LEGOs and build the best house that you can. (No LEGO kits; original creations only, please.)
- Snap a photo of your LEGO house. Feel free to pose in front of your creation (not required).
- Send your photos to us using the form below.
- Our team of ‘experts’ will select the winners. Depending on number of entries, winners will be broken into age categories.
- One winner in each age category will win a $25 Amazon gift card.
- We will share all of the homes on GHBA social media. Winners will receive special recognition on Facebook and Instagram, and will also be featured in Houston Builder magazine!
Deadline: July 31, 2021
Hi, I ’m Kristal Casey, CEO and Chief Visioneering Officer for Houston Building Permit Support Pros C3 Building Solutions, and the Superintendent Sponsor of GHBA’s 2021 LEGO Future Home Builder Competition. I ’m excited to announce that this second annual event is gearing up for kids from ages 3 to 16… and adults, ages 17 and up, to design and build a fantastical home that reflects your vision. Remember, Anyone can join in on the fun. This competition is open to the public. We challenge you to think outside the box and let your sparkly, creative juices flow! If last year’s designs are any indication of the level of creativity out there, we will have another epic competition on our hands! If you can dream it, you can build it!! (Click HERE to watch)
Design it, build it, no permit required!
We are excited to see your creations! Be creative, have fun! Make sure to tag us on Instagram or Facebook with a picture of your creation! Good luck!